Since you are already looking for ways to copy Instagram captions, comments, and bio, there’s no need to explain why it’s great to have a quick copying tool. But essential, a functionality that lets us do that could save us some time and make our lives easier. But since Instagram isn’t that kind, let’s look for ways to copy Instagram captions, comments, and bio.
Ways to Copy Instagram Bio, Captions, and Comments
Suppose you need to copy a piece of written content from Instagram; here are some different ways to do that.
Method 1: Use Google Lens
This is the most widely used method for copying content from Instagram. You just need to use the Google Lens feature that Google has rolled out.
- Take a screenshot of the text that you want to copy.
- Open that screenshot via the Google Photos app.
- Click on the Google Lens option available at the bottom of the screen.
- After Text Recognition is complete, you’ll get an option to select text from the image. You can select and copy the desired text onto your clipboard.
- Paste the copied text anywhere you would like.
Method 2: Use a Mobile Browser
Opening a post in a mobile browser alone doesn’t allow you to copy comments from a post. To do that, you will need the ‘Desktop Site’ option. With this method, you can copy comments, captions, as well as bios from Instagram.
- Log in to your Instagram profile on a mobile browser OR use the post link and open the post you want to copy the text from in a browser.
- Click on ‘Settings’ in the top right corner of the browser window.
- Locate the option called ‘Desktop Site’ and select the checkbox beside it.
- Now you will be able to view the screen just like you would on a laptop. Select the text you want to copy and copy it to your clipboard to paste wherever you desire.
You could alternatively also use a PC or Laptop. Using a laptop or PC to copy text from an Instagram post or bio is much easier. It’s simple and hassle-free. You can copy Instagram captions, comments, and bio just like any other text on a laptop.
Method 3: Use Universal Copy
Universal Copy’s a third-party app that lets you copy any and all text visible on your screen; that is, the app has no restrictions on where you can copy the content. This app lets you not only copy text from Instagram but also from any other platform you desire.
- Go to Play Store and search for Universal Copy.
- Download and install Universal Copy.
- Once downloaded, head on to the Permissions page on your phone settings and permit Universal Copy to read text from your screen.
- A ‘Universal Copy Mode’ tab will appear on your notification bar after you’ve given the necessary permissions.
- Head to the Instagram post you want to copy and activate the ‘Universal Copy Mode’ from the notification bar.
- Now copy the desired text and paste it wherever you’d like.
Method 4: Instagram’s ‘Edit’ Option
This method is suited when you want to copy a caption from your own Instagram post.
- Open your Instagram post whose caption you want to copy.
- Click on the 3 dots on the top right side of the post.
- Click on the ‘Edit’ option from the dropdown menu.
- Now you can directly select the text, copy it from the textbox, and paste it anywhere else.
These simple-to-follow methods will allow you to easily copy whatever text you desire from the Instagram app. All these methods can be used on mobile phones as well as tablets. Try all the methods and find out which works best for you.
Keep visiting to find answers to many such ‘How to’ questions.