In the age of digital television, streaming services have become increasingly popular, offering viewers the freedom to watch their favourite shows, movies, and live events at their own convenience. One such service is 7plus, a free Australian catch-up TV and live streaming service offered by Seven Network. If you’re keen on accessing this platform on your TV, this article is for you. We will guide you on how to connect 7plus to your TV and also answer some frequently asked questions about the service.
Step-by-Step Guide to Connect 7plus to Your TV
- Check for Compatibility: Before you begin, ensure your TV is compatible with the 7plus app. Most smart TVs, including Samsung, LG, Sony, and Panasonic, come with the 7plus app pre-installed.
- Download the 7plus App: If the app isn’t pre-installed, navigate to your TV’s app store, search for ‘7plus,’ and download the app.
- Create or Log into Your Account: Once the app is installed, open it and either log in to your existing 7plus account or create a new account if you don’t already have one.
- Activate Your Account: After logging in, you may need to activate your account. To do this, an activation code will be displayed on your TV screen. Visit the 7plus website 7plus.com.au/connect on a different device, log into your account, and enter the activation code.
- Complete the Activation Process: After entering the activation code, your TV screen should refresh, and you’ll have access to the 7plus content on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions about 7plus
1. How much does 7plus cost?
7plus is a free service. However, you might have to deal with some advertisements while watching your favourite content.
2. Is 7plus available outside of Australia?
Due to content licensing agreements, 7plus is only available for viewing within Australia.
3. Can I watch 7plus offline?
Unfortunately, 7plus does not currently support offline viewing. You need an internet connection to stream content.
4. What devices are compatible with 7plus?
In addition to smart TVs, 7plus is compatible with many other devices, including Android and iOS smartphones and tablets, Apple TV, Chromecast, Fetch TV, Telstra TV, Freeview Plus, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
5. Can I watch live TV on 7plus?
Yes, you can. 7plus offers live streaming of its broadcast channels, including Channel 7, 7TWO, 7mate, 7flix, and Racing.com.
Connecting 7plus to your TV is a straightforward process. Once done, you can enjoy a wide range of content at your convenience. The FAQs should clear up any common queries, but if you have more questions, the 7plus website’s help centre is a useful resource.